Why do you need one?
Are you collaborating on an idea that you hope to turn into business? Would you like some peace of mind that if you develop that killer app, you'll get to stake your claim on the technology?
This simple Collaboration Agreement covers that period when you and your future co-founders are in the very early stages of developing a product. You may be wire-framing, coding or proto-typing, but yet to form a company to take your idea to the next level.
What's in it?
This short one-page Collaboration Agreement covers:
- the transfer of technology to your future start-up company
- your anticipated share of ownership in the start-up
- an agreement to formalise things down the track by entering into a Shareholders Agreement
How can you get it?
- Enter your email address
- Download the document (you'll receive it in Word format)
- Insert some basic details where shown to complete the document