Why do you need one?
- you need someone to provide services to your start-up; or
- a start-up wants to engage your services
What does it cover?
This short, five-page Services Agreement covers the main terms normally agreed between a start-up and an independent contractor.
- how payments and expenses will be paid
- rules governing the contractor’s employees and any sub-contractors
- ownership of intellectual property and how it will be transferred to the start-up
- rules around confidentiality
- how the contract can be terminated and how disputes will be resolved
- (for start-ups) an optional ‘non compete’ clause preventing a contractor from competing with your business
How to use this document:
Simply purchase and download the document (Word format), then insert some basic details where shown to complete it.