Why do you need one?
- you need someone to provide services to your start-up; or
- a start-up wants to engage your services
What does it cover?
This short, seven-page Services Agreement covers the main terms normally agreed between a start-up and a service provider in the UK.
- how payments and expenses will be paid
- rules governing any sub-contractors
- ownership of intellectual property
- confidentiality requirements
- how the contract can be terminated
How to use this document:
Simply purchase and download the document (Word format), then insert some basic details where shown to complete it.